1) Upon registration, you provide Jobyourlife with certain information in order to take advantage of services offered through the website. Subsequently, you are also able to upload other additional information. This information can be inserted in lists that other registered users of the website may consult and in public registers.
2) Your public data may be accessed by all those registered on the website, and therefore Jobyourlife may use all the contents uploaded for the purposes of the website, within the limits of these conditions and current legislation. By registering, you authorize Jobyourlife to divulge your contents to its associates and business partners, as well as to its employees and collaborators with the purpose of improving your experience on the website.
3) Furthermore, by registering you also grant Jobyourlife, and companies that Jobyourlife manages directly or with which it is a business partner, permission to use your data for advertising and marketing purposes and for other promotional activities. Jobyourlife can therefore publish advertising or marketing messages concerning Jobyourlife, or on behalf of business partners, on the website or send these to the registered users. In any event, we will not provide third parties with any piece of information that may be traced back to yourself or that can in any way identify you.
4) Jobyourlife reserves the right to store and keep the information and contents uploaded by the users when deemed necessary for: meeting with the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or request of national or governmental bodies, both domestic and international; identifying, preventing or providing information regarding potential fraud, for security or technical reasons; responding to support requests from users with reference to the contents and information uploaded; protect the rights, property or safety of Jobyourlife, its users, and the public for whom the website's services are provided in general.
5) Jobyourlife records the data concerning use of the service ("Log Data"), which are created each time that you log on to the website, entirely automatically and without human aid. The Log Data may include your IP address, the type of browser used, the origin of the domain, the pages you visited on the website, the interactions within the site, the device used to log on and the ID of any applications and search terms. Cookies will also be used in order to allow Jobyourlife to better understand how you interact with the website in order to offer you a constantly improving user experience. The information collected will also be used to improve the website's performance and user friendliness. You may deactivate the reception of cookies from your web browser at any time.
6) Your information, provided in the apposite section for the recruitment services, will be communicated to the Companies recruiting personnel through Jobyourlife. This communication are made thanks to a “matching” service that, matching all the information of the professional figure sought by the Companies with the curriculum attached by the Users, will select the appropriate candidates for the corresponding job position. By making the Registration to the website and to the recruitment service, You agree to the communication of your information for the purpose of the recruitment service.
7) Jobyourlife can share or divulge your name, your location information and relative comments on other websites and social networks connected to you in an automatic manner and only by your consent.
8) Jobyourlife can make use of the collaboration of third parties, with which it has a trust-based relationship, to perform certain tasks or provide services. It may share your information with these subjects, but only within the limits of that which is necessary to carry out these tasks and to provide these services.
9) Jobyourlife can store or divulge your information, if necessary, to observe a law, regulation or order from the competent authorities to protect the safety of one or more people, to deal with fraud, technical or safety problems and to protect the rights and property of Jobyourlife.
10) We may share or divulge your non-personal and non-private information, whether consolidated or not, such as, for example, your public posts and the number of users that have visited a certain page.
11) All the contents you upload are your property and you can delete your Jobyourlife account at any time. In order to do so, just access your profile settings and your account will be deactivated and therefore deleted. You can reactivate your account within 15 days if the deactivation was an error, so as not to lose your data. At the end of this time period, your account will be deleted permanently.